blog comments powered by Disqus

27 December 2010

My Digital footprint






Started my IT profession as a Dino (that is in this context an expert that started with mainframes some Years ago; not that one)

I nowadays would say that my life as an international IT Manager is more or less the life of digital nomad.

Therefore I can say that I have made some evolutionary progress during my professional lifetime.

Without my mobile devices that support my mobility I'm not able to work.
I love my Samsung Galaxy Android Phone. I like my Apple iPad and I use my Blackberry device.
Not to speek of my laptops.

All that would not be possible without services in the Cloud that support mobility wherever you are on the planet.
Good time to rest and List what services I've been registered to.

My digital footprint today consists of:

I use eee.am for my digital businesscards.
For mail I have a GMAIL account for private mailings; for biz mailings I use my professional mail account and for my own private consulting
company I use mailing via GOOGLE APPS.
Blogs can be Found at Blogger and Wordpress (I Register my Blogs on blogcatalog, technorati, Digg, stumbleupon, problogger and
use Twitter).



I take Pictures and publish them via mobypicture, pixelpipe and so on.
I Store my pics a flickr and picasa.
For presentations I use PREZI and slideshare.
SCRIBD is my Source for Documents about almost every topic.
Big file-exchanges and collaboration I handle via Box.Net and Dropbox.
Social Networks I use XING and LINKEDIN but almost Never FACEBOOK.
I Run a Ning Network with my colleagues.

I tweet on twitter with my private and Professional user.

The Space between Twitter and my Blogs are Filled in my presence on posterous .

Music Comes via itunes or blip.fm or grooveshark and soundhound (strongly awaiting spotify in Germany).

Video i seek at Youtube or vivu.tv or ustream.tv.

Notes I take on evernote and more and more on springpad.

I read tweets with great Fun on flipboard and Pulse.

Webconferencing I do with WebEx (Meet); IP telephony I do with Skype, Test with SIPService.eu and PBXES.Org

... Finished

















No comments: